- This event has passed.
Glyndon Sip, Shop, & Stroll
July 26, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$10 – $15
Sip, Shop, and Stroll the shops in Glyndon Village Shopping Center! Featuring Maryland wine, beer, artisans, and food trucks. The first 500 ticket holders will receive a shopping tote.
A portion of all ticket proceeds will go to There Goes My Hero. $10 advance/$15 at the gate 21+ General Admission tickets includes access to the event, exclusive merchant discounts, wine tasting, and an entry to win a gift basket valued at over $500. Wine (glasses and bottles) are available for purchase to consume and take home. Get creative and mix a Sunset Slush Italian ice with your wine and make a SLUSHIE!
Enjoy samples from:
- Hidden Hills Farm & Vineyard
- Il Dolce Winery
- The Wine Post
- Glyndon Grill
- Great Shoals Winery
- Sunset Slush
- Black Eyed Susan Coffee Candy Cream & More
- Lilies of the Valley
- The Boxwood Collection
- Charlotte’s Corner
- Color Street
- Lilla Rose
- Allison’s Poppin’ Paparazzi Shop
- Green Papaya
- MRSTRWRIGHT Photography
- WireStruck Jewelry
With performances by:
- Glyndon Area Players
- Ye Old Colonial Miller Song & Story Tellers
Enjoy food from:
Enjoy discounts & specials with wristband from:
- Blacked Eyed Susan Coffee Candy Cream & More: 30% off the entire store July 26 & 25% off the entire store July 27-28
- Boxwood Collection: 30% off July 26 & 35% off July 27-28
- Charlotte’s Corner: 20% off the entire store the entire weekend with event wristband
- Glyndon Grill: Complimentary appetizer July 26 & 15% off check July 27-28
- Sunset Slush: Buy one get one half off
- Subway: 10% off the entire weekend
This event is rain or shine, tickets are non-refundable.
For vendor inquiries, please contact Patti@clusterandvine.com.
There Goes My Hero
There Goes My Hero was founded by leukemia survivor and bone marrow recipient Erik Sauer. In 2008, Erik was diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML). He spent four rocky months, receiving chemotherapy and, ultimately, a bone marrow transplant from an unrelated donor. Erik’s own fight inspired him to help others. Today, There Goes My Hero partners with DKMS to add potential lifesavers to the National Bone Marrow Registry; provides meals to patients undergoing treatment and their family members with Moveable Feast; and supports blood cancer research and patient support programs at Maryland hospitals.